Small Custom Neck Knives w/ Paracord Wrap

• Hey Guys, Just finished 4 small neck knives, Each one is a custom piece made from 3/16 thick CPM 154. There 3 inches overall length with a 1 inch blade. Theres 3 different holding options, an outside grip, and index finger through the hole grip, or the pinky finger through the hole for a reverse grip. Small enough to put on a key chain but it comes with a Kydex sheath and ball chain for neck wear. Let me know what you guys think and thanks for looking!

• fits my taste ;)

but the hole seems to be kind of small. the blade is one inch, but the diameter of the hole seems to be less than the blade length, which means less than one inch. wouldn´t fit my paws i think;)

• nice knives,
    Bei dem Fingerloch habe ich die gleichen Bedenken wie Major (falls es überhaupt ein Fingerloch sein soll)
    Passt meines Erachtens dann auch nicht mit der weiteren Griffgestaltung.
    Bitte ein Inhandfoto hinzufügen (mein radebrechendes Denglisch erspare ich euch)

• jason,
    which kind of grind did u make?

thanks
    Arne

Tacticalforum Verhaltenskodex

Be the kind of man that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, He's up!" Brother, life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forgive the ones who don't just because you can. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Take a few minutes to think before you act when you're mad. Forgive quickly. God never said life would be easy, He just promised it would be worth it.

• nice knives,
    Bei dem Fingerloch habe ich die gleichen Bedenken wie Major (falls es überhaupt ein Fingerloch sein soll)
    Passt meines Erachtens dann auch nicht mit der weiteren Griffgestaltung.
    Bitte ein Inhandfoto hinzufügen (mein radebrechendes Denglisch erspare ich euch)

er schreibt daß es drei arten das ding zu halten gibt: finger um den griff gewickelt, zeigefinger durch das fingerloch oder kleinen finger durchs loch;)

• Danke für die Übersetzung Major,
    dann wäre ein In Hand Foto wirklich schön, ich kann es mir noch nicht wirklich vorstellen außer meine Größenvorstellung täuscht mich derart.

• Very classy, I really like the fuller ('blood groove'), which gives a nice touch to the design.I do hope they're not chisel ground, though ;)
    Take care,
    Tobias

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!