A few words and update from SAR Global Tool & A.C.

• Hello my European friends, first off let me apologize for my long absence from this forum. I have been through many events in the last few month, that have really tested me as a Man, husband and father. Please do not mistake this for a post of pity just stating that when your life becomes extremely difficult, you either rise above and fix the problems or you will sink.

One of the events was a incident that almost cost me my life, I had no control over the situation and it haunts me daily. I took a long vacation after the blade show in Atlanta by myself. I traveled down through Florida to the "Florida Keys" to earn my "PADI open water diver certification. then I drove through the "Everglades" I had lots of fun and plenty of time to sort through a laundry list of problems affecting mine and my families lives. One thing has remained important to me is folks like you guys, that take the time to post about the Hornet design, SAR knives, POHL)FORCE etc, its your actions that remain as corner stone for me a huge sense of pride. So with that thank you all for the kind reception I have received by the German and European knife crazy community, I take a percentage of my Hornet royalties which are placed in savings so that one day my family can come over to visit with as many of you as possible.

Anyways enough of the mushy shit and back to the title of this thread.

I have recently changed my company title to "SAR Global Tool & Adventure Company", some of my focus on products may seem a bit retro. I also have begun to develop a line of very extreme serious "Survival Tool" most of them I can not mention at the moment because they are in the prototype stage. I have spent a lifetime pursuing both non extreme sports like, fly fishing, distance running, hunting, photography, studying nature, celestial navigation, just to name a few and then the extreme sports such as 5th class climbing both sport and traditional across the western US, class 5 white water rafting/kayaking, all disciplines of snow skiing ( I spent 6 years of my life as a Professional ski patroller/avalanche worker in the high sierras, search and rescue, wild land fire fighter, EMT responder. single track mountain biking, class 5 ice climbing, para gliding I really could go on and on and that's just my civilian side of life. In the military I was lucky to have had the opportunity to go to both Airborne and Ranger school successfully completing both, spent time as a light infantry Scout/sniper squad and platoon Sergent. I have had the chance to travel all around the globe which has been a life shaping experience in itself.

SO I feel qualified to build some tools based both on my outdoor endeavors and the ability to build tough well thought out equipment and one example would be the Hornet XL it has finally arrived as not just a radical flash in the pan but a design that was thought out and better yet it looks like no other knife on the market.

Now lets talk about a person that is near and dear to us all Mr Dietmar Pohl.....it was pure fate, chance, right place right time thing that we connected. It exactly a time where I was days away from excepting another contract for the Hornet XL, it is a fact that had I went with the other company it would have proven to be exactly the opposite of the success the Hornet XL has had. Dietmar and I do not get the chance to talk to often, he has never placed any demands on me and I have expected nothing crazy from him. We have a great understanding of each other with one thing that is a constant " Love of great tools, adventure, and taking care of customers" In a nut shell I feel extremely fortunate to have a partner in the knife industry, a person that will and has become a icon in the knife and tool business "bar none".

So here are some recent pictures and a link to youtube off some recent action with my new "No Batteries Required" tools, so enjoy and from the bottom of my heart thanks for the continuing support of both POHL)FORCE and SAR Global Tool & A.C.

Sincerly

Spencer "SAR" Reiter

President & CEO of SAR Global Tool & Adventure Company

(337) 424-5482

1618 Coach Street

DeRidder, LA 70634

USA

The link to youtube http://www.youtube.com/my_videos I will be adding more as soon as I can, I am also going through civilian skydiving school for freefall skydiving I will be purchasing a point of view (POV) helmet mounted camera to bring you guys along on my adventures.

The pictures of recent tools and adventure

The "SAR" hunting class Bolo

Some diving action

Master diver and my instructor Kurt moment before going out for my first time and it was a ship wreck.......baddass

The obvious benefits to diving, that's "Captain Spencer Slate"http://www.scubahalloffame.com/hallmembers/2004/spencerslate.html owner of the Atlantis diving center I can tell you for a fact he is not looking that women in the eye :D . I gifted him the very first "Hornet Combat Fighter" for treating me so well

Beyond words...this is what you get every evening

The dive action

On the way home

A taste of whats to come

And a variant of my best creation

Thanks for allowing me to ramble, until the next time

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!