Beiträge von Fallen

Can you tell me are there maybe some good sites/shops which will have some winter sales soon or where I can see sales? About tactical stuff and also if possibly about civil stuff -> outdoorbekleidung (brands like mammoth,jack wolfskin,the north face ect.)
    I know about mysportbrands which has good discounts,so I am looking into sites like this if possibly. Gotta save hard earned student cash if possibly :)

Tnx guys!

well,I will use jacket 95% of the time in city,so I guess I won't be exposed to extreme cold temperatures :p . Unless in next few years winters become -20/25 Celsius :D which I doubt they will.
    Hood outside collar isn't a problem for me,since most of my jackets have it that way. Yea,only pockets seem kinda strangely placed ?( But mostly,I only use pockets to put my gloves and cap inside,so it isn't that big issue.

I am thinking that Carinthia might be best choice. I mean,last winter,only thing I wore was my Jack wolfskin softshell,when it was colder,I would put fleece underneath to keep me warm,so in case it rains,I can just take my softshell!
    I would just need to decide should I take MIG or HIG,hmmmm

yea,I have. This is what worry's me. Guy there said that he is 180cm/96kg,and that L size was to wide for him. I am 190/83,and was looking for L. But if it was too wide for him,it will definitely be too big for me :(

@JB
    I dunno would HIG be too much for me. So when outside is -15 Celsius,and you wear it. What do you have underneath,T shirt :P ?

Hello from Croatia!

So,I am looking for a good winter jacket. Right now I have 3 choices:
    1.Carinthia MIG
    2.Tasmanian Tiger Arizona
    3. 5.11 5in1/3in1

Only issue with Carinthia is that is not rly waterproof. Maybe it's not that big problem,since I will be using jacket in town 95% of the time,so I wont be standing in rain for hours if it does rain.
    Here in Croatia I can only try 5.11 jackets,since we don't have dealers for TT or Carinthia. And I have read that TT is quite big,I wear XL size(I am 190cm high and 83kg heavy),so I would have to order L size,although I am not sure about sleeves length. I don't want jacket to be too baggy on me.

So what do you thing,which one of those is maybe best to take? Any other recommendations perhaps?

Tnx! :)

Sorry for posting in English,aber meine Deutsch is nicht gut.